Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (“the Regulation”)
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation
, Finanziaria Internazionale Investments SGR S.p.A. (hereinafter also referred to as “the Company”) is required to provide some information about the use of personal data collected and any other information directly or indirectly associated with a person, and contained in the site.
Your data will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, taking into account the regulations of the sector, with particular reference to Recommendation no. 2/2001 of the Group established by article 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, concerning the minimum requirements for the collection of online data in the EU and Directive 2009/136/EC, amending Directive 2002/58/EC (so-called e-Privacy Directive), concerning the processing of personal data and protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
Optional Nature of data provision and purposes
The Company specifies that your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling your requests for information. The provision of your data is optional; authorisation to disclose the data to third parties, where required, is also optional. However, it should be noted that the refusal to provide the requested data will make it impossible to process and, consequently, fulfil your requests. Consent may be withdrawn at any time, without this in no way affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before its withdrawal.
Protection of personal data
The voluntary sending of an email to the addresses indicated on our website entails subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. This also applies to the management of complaints submitted by users and the response to them.
Users are also free to provide their personal data through online forms and contact forms, where provided: the use of such data for the purposes mentioned by the Company will only occur subject to the consent given by the sender.
Your data will be processed using manual tools, computers and IT-enabled tools with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. After this period, the data will be deleted or made anonymous, unless further retention is necessary to fulfil legal obligations or to carry out orders issued by public authorities and/or supervisory bodies.
The Company also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent loss of data, any illegal or incorrect use of said data and unauthorised access. The Company implements all the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the integrity and security of the information and personal data collected on the site and processed by it. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure; consequently, the Company is not able to ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted by users online, and therefore the transmission of data is at the user’s risk.
– type of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to run this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified parties, but by its very nature, could allow identifying users, through processing and association with data in the possession of third parties.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URL (Uniform Resource Locator) addresses of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the reply status given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its proper functioning.
Cookies are not used to transmit personal information and data.
Scope of communication
Notwithstanding the communications and disclosures made in compliance with the legal obligations and the existing relationship, the data may be communicated, in accordance with the purposes indicated above, to:
- Public Entities and/or Authorities and/or Public Administrations;
- subjects to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary or otherwise functional to carry out the operation or service requested;
- subjects who carry out activities related to the selection and management of personnel (with regard to the requests of users in the “Work with Us" section);
- subjects who provide IT services and document archiving services;
- subjects who provide consulting, audit, accounting and certification services relating to the activities carried out by the company;
- companies belonging to the group to which the Company belongs or, in the case of parent, subsidiary or associated companies, pursuant to article 2359 of the Italian Civil Code.
The subjects belonging to the above categories operate independently as separate data controllers, or as persons appointed for this purpose by the Company.
The data may also be known by company personnel while performing their duties, including interns, temporary workers, consultants, employees of external companies, all specifically appointed as in charge of the processing or as data processors, while no data acquired herein is subject to disclosure.
Rights of the Data Subject
With regard to the data provided, the data subject may exercise the rights set forth in articles 15 to 21 of the Regulation in order to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence of the processing of their personal data and, in this case, access to said data;
- rectification of inaccurate personal data and integration of incomplete personal data;
- erasure of their personal data, in cases where this is permitted by the Regulation;
- limitation of the processing, in the cases provided for by the Regulation;
- communication, to recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted, of requests for rectification/cancellation of personal data and limitation of processing received from the data subject, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources;
- the receipt, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, of personal data provided to the Data Controller, as well as the transmission of said data to another data controller, at any time, even upon termination of any relations with the Data Controller.
The Data Subject also has the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time: in these cases, the Data Controller is required to refrain from any further processing, without prejudice to the cases permitted by the Regulation.
We also inform you that we do not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling procedures.
Requests may be submitted to the Data Protection Officer by ordinary mail sent to the Data Controller’s registered office or by email sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the Data Subject may lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data.
Data Controller and Data Protection officer
We inform you that:
- The Data Controller is Finanziaria Internazionale Investments SGR S.p.A.;
- the Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Data Controller, can be contacted at: email@example.com